Quality Policy :
Our continuous upgradation in technologies and quality management systems guarantees that our product meets most stringent international standards of quality, safety and efficacy.
To ensure Quality, Safety & Efficacy of the products, SPAL is committed towards manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products that meet the customer and regulatory requirements, for which we follow :
- Integrated Approach towards Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing & Regulatory Affairs.
- Robust Quality Management Systems (QMS) with core standard operating procedures.
- State-of-the-art analytical instrumentation, Quality Control and Quality Assurance systems at each level to ensure best quality products.
- Compliance with global quality standards of cGMP.
Regulatory Policy :
- Dedicated regulatory affairs team for each region to keep track of ever changing legislations.
- Do It Right First Time (DRIFT) approach of our regulatory affairs plays crucial role in meeting the regulatory demands of various regions and maximizing the cost-effective use of resources.
- Our regulatory affairs department is capable of all types of regulatory submissions (ANDA/CTD/eCTD) from semi regulated to high-regulated markets ensuring fast turnaround in business.